Valbonne is a small town with a number of restaurants that offer a range of dining options.Here are a few highly rated restaurants in Valbonne that are popular with both locals and tourists:
- Le Bouchon de Lili: This is a popular, family-owned restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine. The menu includes dishes such as escargots, coq au vin, and crème brûlée. Prices are moderate.
- Le Jardin Gourmand: This restaurant is located in a charming garden setting and serves a mix of French and international dishes. The menu includes items such as foie gras, salmon, and vegetarian options. Prices are moderate to expensive.
- L’Olivier: This restaurant is located in the center of Valbonne and serves traditional French cuisine. The menu includes dishes such as roast chicken, beef tartare, and crème caramel. Prices are moderate to expensive.
- La Villa Rose: This restaurant is located in a charming, Provencal-style villa and serves a mix of French and Mediterranean dishes. The menu includes items such as pan-seared foie gras, truffled ravioli, and grilled lamb. Prices are expensive.
- Le Mas des Vignes: This restaurant is located in a converted farmhouse and serves traditional French cuisine with a focus on local and seasonal ingredients. The menu includes dishes such as roast chicken, confit de canard, and bouillabaisse. Prices are expensive.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly meal out in Valbonne, you might consider the following options:
- Sandwich shops and cafes: Valbonne has several sandwich shops and cafes that offer sandwiches, salads, and other light meals at lower prices. Some options in Valbonne include La Bottega, Le Café de la Place, and Le Café de la Poste.
- Pizzerias: Valbonne has a few pizzerias that offer pizzas, pastas, and other Italian dishes at moderate prices. Some options in Valbonne include Pizza Pazza and Le Kiosque à Pizzas.